1. Keep it SimpleDon’t try to bring every product you own and weigh down your luggage. Pare down your skincare routine while you are in the air/on the road to just the basics. Cleanser, sunscreen, moisturizer – that’s all you need.
2. Stay HydratedKeep your skin and body hydrated on the inside and outside. We tend to get out of our healthy routine while traveling, so remember to drink plenty of water. Also, carry a little spray bottle of hydrating mist to moisten and freshen the skin. You can even make your own!
3. Bring Along SunscreenForgoing sunscreen while traveling (or anytime) is not wise. Always apply sunscreen under (or instead of) makeup daily, especially when you know you’ll be having fun in the sun. Years from now when your skin still looks beautiful, you’ll be happy you did.
4. Try Makeup Remover WipesA package of premoistened wipes can make removing makeup and keeping your face clean super easy. Toss them into your carry-on bag and you can feel fresh and clean in seconds.
5. Skip the Hotel SoapEven the best hotels might not stock moisturizing soaps, so one essential item to pack is your own body wash. ClayLove’s Cream Clay Bodywash cleans, exfoliates and hydrates your skin and is the perfect shower companion even while traveling.
6. Travel LightInstead of lugging around full-sized skincare products, invest in travel-sized containers for traveling. Your suitcase will feel lighter, and you won’t have all the clutter on the hotel’s bathroom counter.
Do you have any skincare routine tricks for traveling? Contact ClayLove here and tell us about them! And sign up for ClayLove News to receive the latest ClayLove news about our events, products and all we can offer you.