DAILY SHOWERS WITH CLAY IS EFFECTIVE
Let ClayLove simplify your shower experience by replacing all those containers of shampoo, conditioner, body and face soaps and shaving cream with one great product - CLAY!
Wait, I can use clay in place of ALL those products? Yes!
Benefits of Using Clay
In many cultures, bentonite clay is known as “healing clay.” Composed of volcanic ash, it provides a restorative salve for the body. At ClayLove, we’ve created our soothing natural mixture of green, white and bentonite clay blend to fulfill all your bathing needs for sensitive and dry skin.
Claylove’s clay can sooth and give relief to rashes, bites and small wounds on the skin by removing surface bacteria, not only relieving the sting but allows an increase in oxygen and rejuvenation of the skin to take place.
Clay Cleans and Deodorizes
Say good-bye to commercial gels and soaps containing harsh additives, which can irritate skin and clog pores with superfluous ingredients like perfumes. Instead use clay to introduce health-supporting minerals, like potassium magnesium, silica, sodium & iron, to your skin and hair, leaving clean hair and glowing skin. ClayLove's body wash is a perfect way to do just that!
ClayLove is proud to offer our Java Scrubber Clay Exfoliating Soap Bar. Finally, an easy way to exfoliate the skin and soften rough knees, elbows and feet. Use the Java Scrubber under arms to detoxify and support the effectiveness of natural deodorants.
Clay Hydrates and soften fast
If you love the luxury of a clay mask and exfoliation try our Java Mud N’ Scrub. You get the best of both worlds. Easy to exfoliate the entire body fast and easy. When you exfoliate with Java Mun N’ Scrub you will be hooked. Massage and exfoliate when you first apply, let dry, and for a second exfoliation process, wet area massage and rinse. Amazing!
Curious About Additional Ways to Use Clay?
ClayLove is proud to offer clay that can be used in so many ways! Not only does clay provide a comfortable shave, it can also be used to clean your hair and body, create soothing face masks, help reduce acne and support underarm health.
When used consistently, bentonite clay can remove embedded toxins from deodorant, hair products, soaps and dirt (all of which contribute to creating bad odors). Over time, applying bentonite clay to underarms helps reduce bacteria associated with underarm odor and the need for deodorant. Clay will not reduce perspiration, a normal and natural body process, which helps the body to excrete unneeded substances.
Create Your Personal Bathing Regimen
Each person's routine will look different, but here’s a quick and easy guide from ClayLove:
- After squeezing the clay. to the opening of your ClayLove Kneader Bag, scoop out the smooth, pudding-like mixture of white, green and bentonite clay.
- Apply an even layer of clay to your face, creating a soothing clay mask to cleanse and support skin and pores.
- Next, smooth a dollop of clay under each arm.
- If washing hair, wet hair before smoothing clay from roots to ends of hair. Follow this with a quick and gentle scalp massage.
- Complete the bathing regimen by applying an even layer of clay to the rest of your body. In the same amount of time it takes to lather soap, you’ll have coated your body with cleansing clay.
- One advantage to shampooing with clay is it allows me to detangle my hair while rinsing. As you rinse and detangle hair, apply a light massage to your scalp. Yes Pamper me!
- Now rinse and the job is complete! Fast and easy.
Want to see an animation showing this process? Check out this video.
Want to know more about the benefits of switching to ClayLove for all your shower needs? Contact ClayLove today with questions.
Are there other articles I can read about the advantages of bathing with clay?Absolutely! We would love you to read the research supporting the benefits of switching to ClayLove for all your shower needs.
Here are just a few sources: